Thursday, November 17, 2005

Predictions in marriage

This conversation will take place tonight at our place between my wife and me in front of live audience:

-I made myself invited to desert next weekend where Derin & Damon will camp. Would you like to come with me?

-Why didn't you tell me this before? You always tell me at the last second.

-Because I've just learned about it and it isn't last second. It is next weekend. If I knew it before, I would have told you earlier.

-What will you guys do there?

-I don't know. I have never gone to one of these things. We'll probably drink and sleep.

-Why can't you do that here?

-Because if you do that home you are relaxing, if you do it away with other people you are socilizing and as a person who is against this so called society , I should learn what my enemies are doing. So don't think of it as fun time, think of it as work time. You don't like sand , do you?

-Nah, you go ahead but don't forget you are a married man.

Dune buggy society here I come.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Make Money Now! said...

The Thanksgiving desert outing is a hard decision to make even for those who aren't married ...

Thursday, November 17, 2005 11:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home